Friday, July 2, 2010

Jenny loves having mature phone sex.

Hello Guys,

Just think 4th of July is this weekend, and I wanted to let you know that I am going out of town for a week, maybe I will cum into your town. I’ll meet you in the local bar then take you back to my motel room for we will do some real role playing. Lol That is always fun. But for those who don’t live by Indiana or Ohio, I guess you need to call my phone sex line for we can make our own fantasies.

I want to say Hello to a friend of mine that I have done many phone chats with. We have been doing calls for a couple years now together and he mention last time we spoke how he went to the adult bookstore and had a great time. He says “I need to go to and try a little peep hole there”. “You never know what you’ll find on the other side”, he says Ok maybe while I’m on Vacation, I’ll find a bookstore and give it a whirl. My problem at home is, I have my sex line in my bedroom with lots of toys, hell its like having sex with many different men and if this milf want the real cock, I go to the corner bar to find me a stud to take home. Sometimes if I am really lucky he has a wife that likes to play too.

Have a great 4th of July here in the USA, and to all my mature phone sex friends, if I don’t get to talk to you before I leave, then stay safe.

Kisses

Jenny

No comments: