Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Looking for phone sex fun with a mature milf?









Hi guys,

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend - week. This cougar came back into town yesterday. I ended up at a cabin in the woods with a friend where not much goes on. She and I played with each other and our toys for a couple of days. But I wanted a real man, feeling his toy deep inside me. We went into town and met a couple of younger cubs at the bar. We danced as I tease the one with my body, pushing my mature pussy into his cock. I could feel him starting to grow, knowing how good he would feel sliding deep inside me.

My friend and I invited the two of them back to our cabin. We started out slow, having one of the boys start a camp fire, as my friend and I went in went into the cabin to change out of my bar clothes and into our sexy nightgowns ( I figured that will get those young boys hard). We cooked smores as well as having a few more drinks, before we stated dancing around the fire. It wasn't long after that when I took that young cub into my cave and taught him how to stroke this cougar. You may not be in the same room with me, but I will make you feel like I am squeezing your cock with my pussy lips sliding up and down, as we roleplay your fantasy.

Want a mature phone sex 1-866-376-4662

Kisses,

Jenny


No comments: