Monday, July 26, 2010

Want to play on my Phone Sex Line?


Hello,

Welcum to Mistress Monday, Jps will help you get acquainted with us lovely Mistresses by giving you 5 minutes free after 10 minutes paid or $20.00. But you must mention this special to receive the 5 minutes free. ( Good Only on Mondays).

I hope you all had a great weekend and was able to get lots of masturbating in. I enjoyed the pool, and yes I did go skinny dipping. My adult phone sex line rang during one of my swims, it was a phone friend so I was able to play him(myself) as I layed on the deck.. We talked on the phone, my pussy getting wet as my fingers started playing. Th couple next door or should I say the wife next door must have gotten upset at your husband. I heard her yelling at him a few times, (do you think it could have been cause he was watching me masturbate with myself on the deck?)

I have seen him watching me as I talk to my phone friends, I love to teasing him. When I see the husband peeking out the window from up stairs, I will spread my legs open wide, start rubbing my pussy lips, making sure he can see all my cougar pussy as my dildo slides deep inside getting wet, when pulling it out, I’ll start sucking my dildo as if I was sucking his cock, tasting my juices. I know when I hear him start moaning and the curtain starts moving really fast. I know its to late to stop, just shoot your load in and over my face. Let me suck you dry, to the last drop.

Ready for your no limit phone sex?

Jenny

No comments: