Friday, July 16, 2010

Looking for a good phone sex call?


I had a few good phone sex fantasy’s this week, but I am always looking to try a new one. If you think you have a new one on me just call my toll free line, I’ll give you 3 mins free just for trying me out, but you must mention this special to receive the free minutes. I Guarantee you will be satisfied.

I had a couple calls this week wanting the older milf. Which is one I like very well. One call went like this….

I am an older woman who lives with her younger kids, and I need a handy man to get some chores done, but I don’t have much money. You volunteer to help me at no cost. We worked all week on the projects then comes Saturday, I invited you over for a spaghetti dinner. When you arrive you see its only you and I,” where are the kids” you ask, “over their father’s house” I answered. I hope that isn’t a problem having dinner with me alone. oh, No problem, MS. Jenny, After dinner we start relaxing on the couch, I start rubbing on your back, you lay down on the couch, taking your top off. As I continue rubbing on your back, sliding my hands down further toward your ass, Just reaching the top of your jeans. I can feel you are enjoying this. That’s when I ask you on a deal I can make with you to help pay for the work you are doing for me around the house? You’re young and not sure what to say, so I say “Try taking off those jeans this cougar wants to pay you in full”. I help you slide your pants off, kneeling in front of you, I grab your cock, start licking on your balls, moving my tongue up your shaft. As I reach your little head, I’ll start flicking your head with my tongue, before taking you into my wet mouth.

Want to hear more taboo phone sex call Jenny 1-866-376-4662

Jenny

No comments: