Friday, June 25, 2010

Call this milf for a good time.

Kathys Comments

Kathys Comments

Hi Guys,

Its Friday, and I am ready to start my weekend early, Maybe grab a drink and head out to the deck. Give me a call on my phone sex line. I love to masturbate with you and my toys as my young neighbors peek their faces out of their bedroom windows watching me sliding my dildo deep inside my pussy, as I act as if I don't see them watching. Lol

I hope you have a good weekend and try not to party to much, but do have lots of sex :). For those without partners, you need to do lots of masturbating. Need a partner then this milf is only a toll free number 1-866-376-4662 and we will have lots of kinky roleplaying. But it does cost $1.99 per minute with 10 minute minimum.

We can talk about any fantasy you might have, I love roleplaying as your mommy, when daddy goes to work, I'll sneak in your bed as I lay next to you, having my big titties laying in your face. I press my pussy next to your dick. When I feel you start growing hard, I'll ask if your OK, or should mommy know something? You with a puzzle look on your face, I smile as I stare in your eyes. Let mommy help you with your hard cock. As I slide your pj's and underwear off. Your not sure what to do, so you just lay there as I start kissing, and licking on your cock.

Call me for a taboo phone sex

Kisses

Jenny

No comments: