Saturday, June 19, 2010

Looking for a kinky phone sex?

Hi Guys,

Wow, We have had a lot rain with flash flooding going on in the USA this month, and that makes me think about the story of Noah from the Bible. Raining for 40 days and 40 nights, back in that time, they had a hard life. Smelly animals with no windows to get some air flow? But I bet there was a lot masturbating was going on? With all the rocking back and forth from the waves, not much else to do. Take the palm of your hand sliding up and down on your hard cock, or in and out of my wet mature pussy.

Today is much easier living, at least I think. I can go into the store and buy almost anything this cougar wants (a dildo, a man can even buy my pussy), but do you want to know the best thing is? I can masturbate with you anywhere in the world you are on my phone sex line running into my house in the USA Hearing your hand squeezing your cock as if I was rocking back and forth squeezing your dick with my pussy lips.

Don't forget us cougar women skip Bingo and play together in the Jps chat room on Tuesday afternoon at 2:00pm to 6:00pm and Thursday from 6:00pm to 11:00pm eastern time. Remember the room is rated-G but on the phone we can say anything to make your cock spit.

Looking for a mature phone sex, call Jenny 1-866-376-4662.

Until then
Kisses,

Jenny

No comments: