Friday, May 7, 2010

Let's not forget the milf's this weekend.



Hi Guys,
Guess what? It's Mothers Day, this Sunday. You don't forget about Mom. Plus I will be around for you to give me a Phone sex call to roleplay your kinky mommy fantasy. Maybe you want to relive the old times with your real mom as she teaches you about the birds and the bees.
I will tuck you into bed, bending over to kiss my little man with a big kiss. and OPPS as my titties fall out, I move closer to you, start rubbing your face.
I see you smiling, so I asked you if you like what you saw. Your not sure how to answer me, so I sit down next to you, start rubbing your tummy, tell you its ok. "Mommy just wants to show you how much I love you." slowly moving my fingers down to your little cock. "Relax" I'll say, You can trust mommy. I only want the best for you.
Soon I'll have your PJ off and your cock in my mouth, as our phone chat progresses so will our masturbation.
Until then,

Kisses
Jenny
1-866/376-4662

No comments: