Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Are you ready to roleplay with mommy?



Hi Guy,
Now that the weather is getting warmer, maybe you and I can do some kinky roleplaying. Mommy will tell her little man that if you are good, mommy will take you to the Ice cream shop.
But this cougar wants something in return, as I look you up and down, with a big smile on my face. As a mommys boy, you are ready to please me in anyway.

I walk over to you, start walking my fingers up your chest, bending over to kiss you. I know you trust mommy, and mommy wants to teach you everything you need to know to please me inside and out. Mommy loves feeling you eating her pussy, as you slide your finger deep in her ass. I know how you like your dick sucked as my hand slides up and down following my mouth on your cock. Using my tongue in between to play with your slit.

Getting hot? Looking for a hot phone chat call?

Jenny
1-866/376-4662

No comments: