Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let this cougar tell you about my weekend.




Hi Guy,
Hope you all had a good a weekend. For me, I did, on Saturday morning, I went to my niece's soccer game, hoping to find a father wanting real sex instead of masturbating by the phone. As they chased the ball around the field, I was ready to chase another set of balls.
I walked around looking for some single men, which I didn't see, but I did find a marred couple was very nice and easy to talk to. I loved the size of the woman's titties, dreaming of them in my mouth, as her husband licking on my clit, was getting me wet. I thought about my friends 3-som during our dirty talk, and how long it has been since I had one. But I wasn't sure how fast to take this, because I was at a family function.
It was then when she asked me if I could help in the back to stock the shelves. "Of course," I answered. When I bent over to grab some boxes, I felt a hand rubbing against the crack of my ass. I turned around looking at this woman, when she apologizes and starts saying how she likes mature women. I smiled and said that it was ok, it was feeling good, I like my ass and pussy rubbed.
That about what it took, cause it wasn't long after, when we had sex in the storage room.
Want to hear more, call my sex line and let's play.

Jenny
1-866/376-4662

No comments: