Monday, May 17, 2010

Are you ready to phone fuck this older lady?


Hello Guys,

Are you ready for summer yet? I am, but so far its been still cold on the soccer field this year. This cougar has to bring a blanket and still wear my winter coat. The good thing is, I can have a man eating this mature slut without his wife seeing us. Lol, But I do like it better when the weather is warmer and I can wear my shorts with a tank top walking around teasing the younger boys and their fathers, letting my titties bounce up and down, my nipples peeking out wanting someone’s warm lips sucking on them. mmmmm, then taking a man back to my van, (as they said in the 70’s, if you see this van rocking don’t come knocking), unless you want to cum with or in us.
I am starting to get wet now and I need to go masturbate.

Call my toll free hot line line and stoke your hard cock with me.

Kisses,

Ms Jenny
1-866/376-4662



No comments: