Monday, February 8, 2010

This MILF loves Super Bowl Sunday








Hi Guys,

Let me tell you some of the things I did last night. This MILF went to the local bar to watch the super bowl and find myself a younger man there so I can take him home and get lucky.

I seen a few good looking men I would have loved to take home but this one man came over handing me a drink. We had a few drinks together, in between dancing and watching the game.

I would say about 1/2 though the game was when he asked this
mature pussy to go for a ride with him. We left the bar and sat in his car first we talked. But soon I bent over kissing him, sliding my hand across his cock. I could feel him growing harder through his jeans. I got very hot, wanting him now and I could tell he wanted this cougar woman also.

We climbed in the back of his mini van as we pulled our clothes off, feeling my pussy throb, knowing how good his lips are going to feel on my wet pussy.
oh YES we did make the van rock.


Kisses,
Jenny

No comments: