Monday, February 22, 2010

Are you ready to phonesex this older MILF?

Winter Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook

Welcum back to a new work week Monday. This cougar woman lives in Michigan and we are in a snow storm, and looks like this milf gets the day off to be with you. Have any fantasy's? I am only a phone call away, but you must be over +18. Ohio is getting freezing rain (glad I'm not there).
Maybe I'll take the kids tobogganing. You know the last time I was on the hill, I met a very sexy younger man, maybe I can find another man again today. If I'm lucky, you will live in Mi. and we find each other, you take me to your mini van by saying "lets grab a cup of hot chocolate and warm up a bit while the kids are sliding down." I agree, as we head to your van.
I'll take off my pretty snow pants, cause under my snow pants, I'm waiting for you with only my pink panties, bra, and stockings. This mistress woman wants to fuck you then send you back home to your wifey. mmm Now that sounds like a good fantasy. The phonesex call is only $1.99 per minute with a 10 minute minimum.

Until then
Kisses,

Jenny

No comments: