Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy birthday from the MILF next door.

Hi Boys,
Wow, last night two doors down
from this MILF, my neighbor had a party. I watched from my porch, until I saw this young man (who made me cream in my panties) park in front of my house then walked over to the party. I had to see what was going on or maybe talk to this young man. So I got up and went into my bedroom, threw on a sexy dress with a pair of black stockings.

To my surprise the neighbor boy was able to come home from the Air Force, for his 21st birthday. Wow, I thought how long it has been sense I seen him home, he has grown up with muscles popping threw his T-Shirt, (how much bigger his cock must be)as I smiled Lol. I hugged him hard, pressing my mature pussy against his cock.

I felt like a school girl, not sure what I should do with his parents close by, but I did kiss him on the lips as I rubbed his big head, but I did get wet and the more I moved the more I felt his cock growing thru his jeans.

I smiled as I moved away, but making sure he knew it was OK.
I loved him as I watched him grow up, now I want to feel him inside me. He has 2 weeks at home then he goes to overseas. I will work on him this week, check back and I will let you know when this cougar woman fucks him.

Jenny

No comments: