Thursday, February 18, 2010

I am ready to bring your kinkest roleplay to life.






Hi Boys,
Happy Birthday to my little man, I know someone out there wants a big wet kiss from mommy or maybe a mature phonesex call on his birthday with 5 minutes free. (after 10 mins paid or 15 mins for 19.90 USA)
We will talk about your kinkiest thoughts that cums to your mind.

I am in my sexual prime and ready to give you all the special attention you want!
I love wearing Lingerie, garter belts with stockings and heels.

When your ready to blow your load, I want you to fill my
mature pussy
with all your yummy cum, for when my friend comes over tonight, he will have a hot meal to eat. Lol

Don't forget tonight is the mature ladies chat room at 6:00pm eastern
I would love to tease you in there then take you to my big comfy bed.
where we will play our kinky fantasy.

See you there,
Jenny


No comments: