Thursday, December 24, 2009

Take the old year out with a bang on the phone.


New Year Countdown - New Year Layouts


We don't have much longer for the end of the year, so I thinking we can take 2009 and make the best phonesex call yet. I'll give you 5 minutes free after 10 minutes paid as long as the clock ticks in 2009.

I am ready for Christmas, which is good, cause tomorrow is Christmas, tonight Santa cums for real, maybe the real Santa will stop by my house and give me my present. mmm I hope so, let him slide into my bed, next to my warm body. Maybe he will bring a new glass dildo for this mature woman, and of course he will need to show me how to use the dildo :), and as he slides that dildo into my wet pussy, I will suck on his cock, tasting him before sending him back to Mrs Claus.
Jenny

No comments: