Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Looking for a Couger Woman this Christmas?


Merry Christmas everyone,
I did a lot of shopping over last weekend and yes I am just about done with buying presents. When you are ready to pick up your present, I'm giving you 5 minutes free of mature phonesex chat or 15 minutes for $19.90 thru December 2009. We can play anything you fantasize about.

I am hoping this weekend I'll be able to sit on Santa's lap. I love to watch the people as this milf sit on his lap and oh yes, I move and squirm until I feel his cock growing and he needs a break. lol It reminds me when I was a slutty wife and my ex husband would stand in the crowd taking pictures of Santas face as he grow harder and stiffer. Soon Santa needs a break so I offer to company him. When we walk off the stage I make sure I am in front for I can swing my ass teasing him with every step. Until I get him alone and then down with another Santa in my book.

Jenny


No comments: