Monday, December 14, 2009

Let me tell you about my mature weekend.









I hope you all enjoyed the weekend. Yes, this
Milf did. I went down to the bar on the corner met a few friends some old and some new. The funny part I wanted to say was a Santa came, Merry Christmas I said to him, let me buy you drink.

On our second drink I told him I wanted to sit on Santa's Lap. LOL He agree and patted his leg.
When I sat down I felt him and I knew he was thinking the same as I was (some mature fucking). He mentioned about us leaving and and go to his house. Well you know I had to leave with him and see what kind of present he had hidden in his pants.
He handed me a beer then headed for his bedroom, I assume to change maybe into nothing. He invited me into his room, as I sat on the bed watching him change, but before he put a shirt on, I walked over to him and started kissing and rubbing on his back sliding my hand down onto his cock, it didn't take long when I had his cock in my mouth. Oh how his juices tasted good going down my throat.

Jenny

No comments: