Thursday, December 10, 2009

My trip to the mall today.

Merry Christmas Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook

Hi Guys,
Well I did it, I sat on Santa's lap today and this milf still have two more weeks to sit on more Santa's lap. Lol,
I went to the mall and Yes I stood in line. It took almost 2 hours in line, but it was so worth it.
When I finally made it to Santa, I was so horny thinking about this mature mom taking Santa in the basement of the mall.
After I felt the right spot of Santa's lap I told him I needed a new dildo, maybe you could bring me a vibrator one this time.
He
wasn't sure what to say, but I wiggled my pussy across his cock, as I smiled.
and I should say, this cougar woman was wearing a short jean skirt, with no panties.I felt him getting hard, and knew this was it. I started telling him what I wanted to do to him and how good my pussy would feel wrapped around his cock as I slide back and forth.
He said ok, right now, my sled is out back. He told the elves he'd be back soon, I need to visit the restroom. Well, we went to his van, and I would like to say that mini van did some rocking. I sucked him dry, well not really it was more like I cleaned his cock after he shot his cum in pussy.

Want more details? Give me a call, its only $1.99 min/USA
mention this blog and get 5 minutes free = 15 minutes of pure sex for $1.99 thru December 2009

Jenny

No comments: