Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentines Day




Hello there,

It’s not much longer until Valentines Day, so don’t forget to get something special for that special person in your life or take them out to dinner and maybe a movie. This milf is going out for the evening but I will be here in the day time, and would love to hear what you have planned with your special someone. For me, I am going out with a sweet heart of a man. We are planning to dinner, then back to my house. I’ll fix us a drink, watch a little TV then take him to my big comfy bed. From there, I do plan on sucking his cock, as I suck on his dick, I will be sliding my dildo in his tight little ass Linkhole. Oh yes, there should be a lot of ass fucking going on in my bed, I bought a new dildo just for the occasion to use on him. After I fuck his little ass, you can bet he will fuck my brown hole before the night is over. I am getting excited thinking about it, I might need to bring that new dildo out and masturbate today.

Call Jenny for all your mature phone sex

No comments: