Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Looking for mature phone sex?










Hi Boy’s,

Are we ready for all that snow they say is coming in the Mideast USA? I am ready cause you know, I will be home sitting in the chat room and taking all your phone sex calls. Maybe a stranger will come by and shovel my walk, I will invite him into my house then offer him some hot chocolate when he is done. mmmm I'll keep my sexy night gown on with my robe open, as I pour the water into the cup, making sure he can see my nipples popping out wanting his lips wrapped around them. When I see he can't take his eyes off me, I will take him into my bedroom. (maybe if your lucky) you will call as I am riding his face. I'll invite you in, start sucking on your cock as he is sucking my mature cunt, getting you ready to blow your load with the three of us.

I love having three-soms whether I am with 2 girls or 2 men, give me a call today, we can even invite one of my granny friends, with lots of toys to play with. I will spread my legs give you my wet pussy and guarantee you great time.

Jenny for all your mature phone sex 1-866-376-4662

No comments: