Saturday, March 19, 2011

Your older woman phone sex


Good Morning Everyone,

Hope your Friday night was a good one and had a safe but good St.Patty's day. I went down to the bar last night where I met some friends. This Sexy cougar was looking good and a few drinks in me when this younger man asked me to dance. Brown hair, blue eyes and musckes popping out of his shirt. mmmmmmm I must have died and went to heaven I thought as I continued looking at his body up and down. We dance to a few slow songs (I tease his cock as I press against him), then to a few fast pace songs. Afterward we got a drink then headed outside to cool down and to have a smoke. As we stood there talking, my mature pussy also wanted to do some talking to him. I invited him to sit in my minivan. As we sat there I got things started with small talk first, then I just got down on his cock before he knew what hit him and before he could say no.

Looking for some hot fun this weekend, Call me so we can play out your phone sex fantasy, or maybe I can tell you how my Friday night went. Remember with phone sex you don't have to be anyone special, look a certain way or have flowers, just a little mutual masturbation between us phone friends.

For older woman phone sex call Jenny @1-866-378-1058


No comments: