Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Want to phone chat about my New Year's Eve?




Hello everyone,

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years, and was able to get most everything you wanted. For Christmas I got most everything I wanted plus a couple of new dildos from a couple of my clients, (they must think I am a dildo slut :) ). I was able to use one of my new dildos on New Years Eve or you can say early on New Years Day.

I went to the bar with some of my granny sluts on New Years Eve, and yes I had a few extra drinks. Lol It ended up this couple took me home, well they took me to their house. We had a few more drinks there. Soon we went are separate ways into separate bedrooms. As I was undressed laying in bed watching the room spin as I masturbated, the couple knocked on the door to see if I needed anything. I jumped up with my titties sticking out, well I always love company if you want to join me. (smiling) Well of course they did and you can guess what happened after that. If not, then yes, we fucked each other. I rode the husbands big black cock, as I sucked her mature cunt, before sticking my dildo deep inside her wet ass. We had cum squiring everywhere, including having cum on my face.

Looking for a mature woman?

Jenny

No comments: