Monday, December 27, 2010

Let's phone chat in this winter blast.




Welcum to the winter blast, I hope you are able to stay warm and be careful shoveling. I can tell you my pipes froze yesterday and I had to call a plumber for help.

After he fixed my broken pipes, I gave him some coffee and made eggs over easy with bacon and toast. As he sat in my kitchen eating, I was fantasizing about a mature woman fantasy with him. When he said “Thank You for the breakfast Jenny” it was very good. We made small talk for sometime, when he asked me where I worked at? I smiled and said “well you can say I work at home on the phone. “I am a phone slut, yes you heard me right, a phone slut.” I masturbate with men on the phone, and your welcum for the breakfast. Then I said “this would be a good story on how Joe the plumber fixed my pipes then fucked this mature woman” as I smiled at him.

He then informed me that he didn’t want a story about him, he then smiled and said just the truth. So yes I did take him into my bedroom, we had anal sex first, then I rode his big cock, sliding him in and out of my pussy. After he cam, I sucked the cream off of his Popsicle.

I don’t know if I’ll ever see Joe the Plumber again, but I hope he will read this blog. I want to tell him he is welcum to my house anytime and cum in my mature pussy.

Looking for a mature phone sex -866-376-4662

Have good safe New Year’s Eve, and don’t forget to check out JPS current phone sex specials.


Jenny

No comments: