Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jenny loves good phone sex.


Hello Boys,

Christmas is almost here and people start bitchy in stores, it’s when the devil comes out even in the best of us.

Maybe we need to masturbate more making ourselves feel relaxed and I am the cougar that would loves to help you. Telling you what I would I do as if I was laying next to you, like how I would stoke your cock with my tongue sliding the tip of my tongue inside your slit, tasting your precum. Then wrapping my lips around your mushroom head, taking you deep in my mouth before sliding you deep inside my wet cunt.

Sounds like fun? Just give this mature slut a call, then we can have phone sex as we fantasize about anything that turns you on. My pussy gets wet just thinking about how a good hard cock feels sliding inside my wet pussy, as I squeeze your hard shaft as I move back and fourth on your body until you spit your warm cum.

There is not to much this cougar won’t do. I have lots of toys and love to play with my tight ass before moving to my cunt, as I listen to you as playing with your hard cock for me. Call this hot mommy next door and watch your cock blow hard!

Jenny,

For your all your mature phone sex

No comments: