Thursday, January 13, 2011

Looking for a mature phone sex??




Hi Boys,

Let me tell you what happened today, well my little man's school teacher called me at home and telling me my son got in trouble at school and of course mommy needed to go in and talk to the teacher. He told me what my son did at school, well what choice did I have but to make a deal with the teacher so he would forget the trouble Junior did today. Lol.

I told Mr A (that is what I will call the teacher) This cougar needs her son to pass this class and will do anything to help him pass this class. He smiled and asked "anything?" Smiling back at him, "yes" I answered,"anything" and of course I wore my shortest skirt, and white blouse with no bra, and I will say my nipples was standing tall and calling his name to taste on them.

I didn't need to say anymore to the teacher as he unzipped his pants and I dropped to my knees, licking my way from his balls, up to his big black shaft. That was exciting, wondering if someone might walk in catching us at any time. But he didn't care at that time, his little head was doing the thinking as he threw me on his desk. OMG his cock was so big, it was a tight fit in my mature pussy but felt so good as he fucked me in that class room.

Want more to hear more? Call my taboo phone sex line.

Jenny

No comments: