Monday, April 12, 2010

Want to hear about our food fight.

Hi, Guys,
Its has been awhile but today at school we had a food fight, Food was getting thrown everywhere. I ran out of the cafeteria into this sweaty young man's chest. He asked what was going on and I told him about the food fight. Then I asked him why he was sweating? He just out of gym class. mmmmm How this cougar woman loves the smell of a man's fresh sweat.


He said we could hide in the gym, but I ran into the boys locker room. Hoping to see some young hot babe's changing into their shorts, but actually I found a couple in the shower. I asked if they wanted their backs washed lol, and of course they said yes.


Well if your 18 then this mature slut would love to wash anything you have :) .


It wasn't long when the gym teacher came in also. Well, There went my fun for day, but there is always tomorrow.

Kisses,

Jenny
1-866/376-4662

No comments: