Monday, April 26, 2010

Hi there, I am waiting for you..



Hi Guys,
I am waiting for you to climb into bed with me. It's only a phone chat away. I'll tell you how good you feel as I start kissing on your chest, moving my wet lips down toward your cock stoking on your little cock.
Weather your an older gentleman looking for a friend, maybe your hot little school girl, or younger man looking for your kinky phone sex mature mommy, I will make that cock of yours throbbing as we dirty talk and you hear me sucking on your hard cock, and I will feel your lips and tongue sliding inside my pussy sucking on my juices making me cum.
I love any kind of role playing, phone sex fantasies. Nothing to naughty or nasty for me. I will be your secret girl friend that please all your desires; you know the ones you can't share with your wife. b


Kisses,


Jenny
1-866/376-4662

1 comment:

Joker said...

y wannt to make love you