Saturday, April 10, 2010

Let a MILF show you how to play.





Hi, Guys,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. But if not, give me a call and we will get you going by role-playing your favorite phone sex fantasies.
I am enjoying my weekend, but I can always use a boost with some good old fashion dirty talk and masturbating with you.

Dreaming how good your tongue feels sliding around my clit into my mature pussy, maybe even in my ass. :) I will be sucking on my dildo as if it was your cock, telling you how tight my pussy is as your cock slides inside.

This cougar woman does love sex and you will feel this on the phone as we masturbate together. Just close your eyes, feel my voice guiding you, as I climb over your body, pulling your pants off.

Until then

Kisses,

Jenny
1-866/376-4662

No comments: