Friday, September 25, 2009

Read about this milf with the repair man


Hello,

I want to tell you what this Milf did at work today.

First thing was the refrigerator broke down. When the repair man showed up, I took him in back where the frig is kept. I told him I would cum back and check on him. Well after the 1st 2 lunches came in and left. I went back to check on the repair man.

Watching him work got me so wet. As he was showing me what he had found, I started rubbing up against him with my ass. I could feel his cock growing in his pants as my ass moved around.

It didn't take long, we knew what each other wanted.

Oh it was so good when he throw me on the boxes of plates and shoved his big cock deep in my mature pussy.

After we cam, I took his big cock deep in my mouth, tasting both of our juices.

Call me and I'll fill in the blanks on our mature fuck.

Love
Jenny

If you don't like brunettes check out more of theses cougar women.






No comments: