Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Are you ready for this cougar women to bake you something yummy?

Kathys comments

Hi Boys,

This Milf is in the kitchen and starting to bake my special little man something very good.

I feel your eyes watching my ass as I sway my way around the kitchen. Soon after you leave. When I open the door to your bedroom.

To my surprise, I see your cock in your hand, with a big smile on my face,
I asked you if you have any questions you need answers for?

Or maybe I can help you, as walk closer to your bed.

There's nothing like a good hard cock as we bring your fantasy to life.

Maybe you just want someone to play with, well that's OK also. I love having friends with benefits.

Call this cougar woman today,

I am giving 5 minutes free after 10 minutes paid.

That's 15 minutes for ONLY $19.90 of pure mature phonesex.

Special on Tuesday's Only $1.50 per min must mention the special before the call to receive this price.

Jenny

No comments: