Monday, September 21, 2009

Looking for a mature phonesex chat?



Hi Boy's
Here we go into the third week of school and yes we've had nacho's but I haven't met anyone new yet.

I must say I am one lucky
milf with two jobs I do love.

I get to met young boys and teach them a thing or two then I cum home and re live the pleasure by having a
mature phonesex chat with you while I listen to you sliding your hand stoking your cock, me on the other end fucking my pussy with my dildo tasting my yummy juices.

Maybe you like to play my little abdl.

Mommy will first give her little boy a warm bath, with lots of extra rubbing in special spots as mommy gets your little body clean. Soon after your bath, mommy will give you some warm milk to drink as you lay on mommy's lap sucking on mommy's nipples.

This mature pussy waiting for your call 1-866-
376-4662 Only $1.99/MIN-USA $2.50/INTL. 10-minute minimum Must be +18 with All Major credit cards accepted discreetly Billed** Must be 18+

Love,
Jenny

No comments: