Saturday, March 6, 2010

This post goes out to my special phone sex friend

Hi Guys,
Its the weekend and this MILF wants to say Hi to a very special friend I found out a few days ago that he reads this Blog. And to say good bye to my neighbor and tell him how much he has changed sense he left for the armed services the first time. His body has grown full of muscles, in places I never had imagine on him.

Back to my special phone sex friend, I wanted to let him know that I fucked Kyle a few minutes ago and now my cunt is dripping with his warm cum, listen its calling your name, I need you to do some cougar cleaning. Lol Glad to hear your Valentine's night went well. As well as I hope everyone made the best Valentine's nite they could.

Call me and we will have the best phone sex fantasy two people can have. If any of my special callers want to leave a comment, I'll give you 5 minutes free after 10 minutes paid and I would love to read it and show you off.


Tight Hugs,

Jenny
1-866-376-4662

No comments: