Thursday, March 18, 2010

I did some role playing on St Patty's Day



Hi Guys,
Hope everyone's week is going good. Mine is still flying bye, it won't be long till the weekend is upon us. Give this cougar a call, I should be home most of the weekend.
On St. Patty's day I went to the corner bar for some green beer. I hope all of you had a good St Patty's Day, with your share of green beer. I did meet some of my friends and a few drinks. Well maybe I got a little tippies but I know that no one will tell. Specially a good couple of mine, I was able to take home and dirty talk in his ear. LOL Well you know I did a little more then just talking. But if you want to hear the details, then you need to call my mature phone sex line.

Don't forget Thursday at 6:00 pm(est) that is when us old farts join the chat room.
Kisses ,

Jenny
1-866/376-4662

No comments: