Monday, January 25, 2010

Cum visit me in the chat room.









Hi Guys,

I wanted to remind you that the cougar women of JPS have a great chat room and on Tuesday starting at 2:00pm est. I will be in there chatting with you. Cum on in and feel me out, but you must be
18+. If your still a boy(or you want to be) I will lead you, if your a true grown up then I will enjoy you. But seriously, me and the other mature sluts are going to be there (off and on) from 2:00 pm. to 9:00pm est. Looking forward to chatting with you then. Maybe you want me to add your name on my blog, Please let me know. I can say John, Herold, or even Chuck what ever your name is and myself had a good time yesterday when I gave Chuck some hot chocolate after he shoveled my walk.
opps I am so clumsy, I spilled it over his pants, so you put on my robe as I start the washer. When I get back in the living room, I invite him into my bedroom taking off my jeans trying to make him a little more comfortable, but when I seen him growing, my pussy started getting wet, wanting to feel his lips on my clit as I push him down.

Call me and we can finish the fantasy.

Jenny

No comments: