Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ready for this MILF to cook you a meal?




Hi guys,
Guess how my day was? :)
Well, the delivery man came in with the food that we, yes the
cougar women cook for the lunches. He was helping me put the food in the freezer, when we got done I was really cold, he place his arm around me to warm me up, my nipples hard as a rock, wanting to feel his wet lips wrapped around them.

I stood there enjoying this young man's strong arm thinking how I can take him home. I asked him if he wanted some food, but its not as good as this mature woman could make you at home, maybe some day you could cum over and I'll cook a home made meal for you I said to him. He liked the idea and took me up on it.

We had a drink before dinner, then a few drinks during dinner. I rub up his leg as we eat, which we never finished our dinner. I took him into my big comfy bed and fed his little appetite.
Love,
Jenny

No comments: