Monday, December 22, 2008

Want to have some HOT mature phonesex?

ForbiddenAxis.com - Adult Sex GIFs and Comments.

I wanted to let you all know, I did sit on Santa's Lap, but I didn't get to fuck him. Yet that is, maybe I'll try another Santa before Christmas is here. But if anyone wants to open this Milf? I'll put a big red bow over my tit ties, wear my red stockings, g- string. Let's start having some mature phonesex now. Maybe you are a diaper lover and would love for mommy to put a clean dry diaper on your little butt, as I wash around your little balls I see you are getting excited. I'll tell you "Mommy is going to clean your little shaft and balls with mommy's tongue and mouth, (smiling at you) that way mommy's mouth is warm and we want to keep you warm." Your not sure about trying older sluts yet? Oh let me say, with a mature fuck you will never go wrong, the teens age girls, hell they don't know or too scared to suck the cum out of your cock, but a good mature fuck? mmmm we will eat your ass then drink your cum just for fun. Give this mature slut a call today.

Love,
Mommy Jenny




Cherry - Welcome Wagon
Ezzie - Merry Christmas to all and to all a good phone sex chat.
Raina - Naughty or Nice, Teen Slut Raina will add loads of Space to your Holiday.
Roxy - Foot Worship Miss Roxy's succulent Toes!
Tina - Tina asks that you Meet Me under the Mistletoe!
Veronica - Phone Chat with Mistress
Whitney - Sometimes Hubby's Little Dick gets so Excited


No comments: