Friday, December 12, 2008

I would LOVE to give you some mature phonesex


Hi Boys,

Today I met this young man as I was walking to the Cafeteria. Very cute, nice tight ASS, I thought. He caught me steering at his little butt. He smiled, and said "go ahead I'm 18, we can go out to the parking lot, I have my keys for my car and some drinks in it." I smiled, an say, "I loved to be your your mature slut". As we sat in his car, he started rubbing my tits, I bent over kissing him, as I unbuttoned his jeans. It didn't take long and I was sucking his cock, sliding him in and out of my wet mouth. MMMMMmmmm his juices tasted so good, and he was able to keep going, better then the energizer bunny. lol, I love being a sexy mature fuck.
He did need some guidance when he started eating my wet pussy, and this Milf loves giving a helping hand right on the back of his head, pushing his face deeper into my cunt. I would say this job has been good to me, I love my benefits, fucking all these young cocks, then cumming home and telling you all about them.
Are you in need for some mature phonesex? I would love to share you with some of my daughters or friends, just call 1-866-376-4662 then feed on 2 mature sluts. But remember It does cost $1.99 per minute with 10 minimum, 2 girl is $3.50 per minute with 10 min. minimum.

Love Ya,
Jenny


Cherry - If the weather outside is frightful
Krista - Mind blowing phone sex
Mistress Ronnie - Mitress Veronica likes roleplay!
Roxy
- Strap on training with Miss Roxy

Tina - GFE Nawty Little Nymph Tina For Phone Sex Fantasies.
Whitney - My Slut Showed me the ropes


No comments: