Monday, January 16, 2012

Perverted Phone Sex


Hi Boys,
Mommy is still here and I am ready to play out all your perverted phone sex.

Want to hear the way I spent my weekend? Well I'll start telling you how I went to the corner bar meeting some friends. I danced a few songs with a couple of lady friends. When the slow song started playing we walked up to the bar getting another drink. I guzzled mine fast, after all that dancing I got hot and and my mouth got dry. Tuning around to order another drink, a younger man came up and asked me what I was drinking tonight. He bought me another one then asked me to dance. I would love to turning around getting back on the floor. We danced for several songs before the Dj went to playing faster music. That's when we sat down resting for a few minutes. We both were hot and needing to cool off, so we went outside and sat in the car. Kissing for a few more minutes, I could see him with a bulge in his pants. I reached down started stoking his hard cock, until he finally took his pants off and I sucked his cock until he shoot his cum into my warm mouth.

Ms Jenny for all your perverted phone sex @ 1-866-378-1058

No comments: