Saturday, October 30, 2010

Are you ready for a mature phone sex?


Hello Boys,

I will be taking all your mature phone sex calls most of the weekend, but on Saturday night I will be leaving for a trunk of treat, hopefully I get the treat with a father. Lol.

Mommy Jenny will make your cock Throb as we play out your older woman phone sex fantasy, maybe just remembering your child hood memory’s.

I have had several men asking me what turns me on as we talk??? Well I tell them your big cock, (but don’t worry if your cock is small. I will teach you how to please me with that small dick you have). I like about everything from role playing, to just plain out sex. I will sit on your hard cock sliding my pussy back and forth as I hear you stoking on your hard cock. Squeezing my dildo as if it was my pussy lips sliding back and forth getting your hot juices flowing. I don’t read from a script. You and I make everything up as we go. I do though have a few dildos I like to play with as we dirty talk about your fantasy. I bet you can hear how wet my pussy is getting on the other end of my hot line just as I hear your hand sliding up and down on your hard cock.

Call Jenny for your taboo phone sex today.

No comments: